Blue Monkey

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

bday and the some

so apparently i lack the drive to push myself to have more updates on my journal..i think im doing the once every 2 weeks or so..which i guess in term is fine cuz in all actuality, i have no life as soon as school starts..the end!
it was my bday this past thursday (for those who forgot, hallmark has an awesome belated card selection) but to be honest all the people that made such an impression in my life where present one day or the other to wish me a happy bday, which is all fuzzy feely inside...its good to know people love you, even if what i had plan is so low key it had its own charms...
i shold carry my camera more often (note to self)
heres some pics from school and lunhc with my friends!

me feeding kelli liver!!!1
if the school thing doesnt work...sam and i will modelswear to god this video conference was bout school!
yes im lazy and yes thats fine with me
i should have the bday pics soon up..bev had the camera so as soon as she gets the chance to send em ill upload...
again thank you guys for and incredible year, i love u all from the deep of my loin..


heres for another year!



wow

eric

1 Comments:

Blogger sli said...

they were intestines!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home