Blue Monkey

Monday, August 28, 2006

how madonna cued me

so its been a while since ive been trying to tell my bro im gay..i mean my sister and my mom(who by the way asked me how my loev life is, great improvement)...
my bro visits every year..last year my sister did and i pushed back the moment to tell her until she was finding herself partying with my friends at local gay guy...needless to say she figured that one out
but with JP i had to approach it differently, since hes the oldest, he could be a more "conservative" to the whole ordeal..
so we went to see a movie (my treat!) we were goin to see 'little miss sunshine', a very nice movie i might add i totally recommend it..and it felt just right to tell him that night, i just had to figure out the right timing (im always waiting for those 'right' things-helps me push back things till the last minute)...
so i was drinving us home and all of the sudden, old school madonna plays "border line"..my brother says its madonnas first hit, but u know us-family folk know better-'into the groove' was madonnas first hit, duh! (red flag)
well my bro remebers this song-he liked madonna, so he started singing out loud the lyrics to it..man, i dont even know the lyrics, i only know facts!..but it was nice to hear him sing..
so after the song i knew it..if madonna came to me and gave me the green light-it means its time!!!
but of course i took a long ass time, trying to soften the blow, explaing the meaning of life and where i stand...yeah, lot of bs...u know, to soften the blow...
-"you know jp, theres a reason why i dont date girls, and a reason why all the girls i know are my best friends and thats it...u can figure it out from there.."
-"yeah i know....but what about when u wanna have kids"
*sigh

but overall hes good with it, which im happy...now that my bros know..they can compare notes and try to find all those red flags they noticed when i was little!! yay...

and yeah, my brother still asked me through the night "how can i do the baby thing"...


wow


eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home