Blue Monkey

Thursday, August 17, 2006

airports and offers to the air god

so the flight to MN was a smooth one..i like airport as i previously said and i also like connecting flights, mostly because they cram all they can from the city and state where the airport is, it just feels like you visited the entire place in just one or two hours..

there was tragedy though...i fell asleep on one of my flights and i was reading my "rise and fall of gay culture" and next thing i know i wake up with no book at all on my lap...WTF!!! i figured the air god wanted to take a read cuz no matter where i looked..that book was nowhere to be found, dammit it seems like i will never finish reading that book...

MN is still as gorgeous as ever..very quiet and cricket friendly, bev would shoot herself here...but its so nice and even though i like to consider myself a city boy..here, i can definetly say i can relax...its a blast to see family and friends again and ctaching up and seeing who got screwed up in life, makes me feel better about myself lol j/k i kid kid...

so yeah probably do a lot more heavy thinking here...lord knows i need it...

on the love front..meh, rather quiet now...i rather not get into it here (hate going on a in depth personal blurb when it involves people i know and the internet, its not cool and its not my moma raised me to be) but i do have to disagree with how this entire issue is being handled but hey! ill sit here and pet all my army of monkeys and have that thoughtful stare over the prairie..

*scratches monkeys head



wow



eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home